Tuesday, June 16, 2009

About Cruise Reality

It is a challenge to continually come up with new ideas and ways to keep our listeners and fans of Cruising Authority engaged and interested in what we are doing. We have almost reached a milestone with the Cruising Authority talkshow with nearly one hundred shows! It's June 16th and tomorrow my family will fly to Vancouver to board the luxurious Regent Seven Seas Mariner to Alaska. It's going to be an adventure and I'll be sure to keep you posted here on the blog to let you know how the cruise is coming along AND how Terri and I are doing with our "CHALLENGE". If you don't know about the "Challenge", watch the preview video on our website at http://www.cruisereality.com/

This is the Seven Seas Mariner in Alaska, it looks like a beautiful ship, and I can't wait to see the glaciers and the beauty of Alaska! I also can't wait to board this ship, which I have heard and read that she is a a classy ship. My family will also be in a Penthouse Suite...of course the Mariner is an All Suite ship, one of the first ever built. Stay tuned here, subscribe to this blog and my wife's blog at: http://www.dreamvacationscruise.com/blog/ and follow us on this journey, this grand voyage aboard the luxurious Seven Seas Mariner! I'll try to post photos along the way. This is all going to be somewhat new to me as I will be recording bits for Cruising Authority, and creating video segments, I'll be blogging, maybe "Twittering" at: http://twitter.com/cruisetalkshow so I have a full plate as I also try and enjoy the cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment